We are happy to contribute to the 2016 Festival of Genomics from Jan 19-21 in London, UK by sharing our experience in applying latest in-memory database technology to improve processing and analysis of genome data in the course of precision medicine. We welcome you to join our workshop “Big medical data in precision medicine: challenges or opportunities?” on Jan 19, 2016 (agenda) together with the co-host Prof. Dr. von Kalle, CEO and Director of the German National Center for Tumor Diseases in Heidelberg.
We are happy to share the slide decks with participants of the workshop.
- Workshop Agenda
- Real-time Exploration of the Cancer Genome, the Human Immune System (REHIS) and other NCT Projects
- Challenges of Big Medical Data
- Analyze Genomes: Real-world Examples
- Analyze Genomes: A Federated In-memory Computing Platform for Life Sciences
- Analyze Genomes: Modeling and Executing Genome Data Processing Pipelines
- Analyze Genomes: Mining and Processing of Unstructured Medical Data
- What to Take Home