The aim of the Smart Analysis Health Research Access (SAHRA) cooperation project is to provide scientific analysis methods incorporating latest in-memory database technology for analysis of longitudinal health data. These methods support research and the development of innovative solutions and products by providing real-time analysis of longitudinal health data for the first time. Public and governmental institutes as well as small and mid-sized healthcare enterprises are the target audience of the project. Latest data protection and privacy measures are taken to protect any data on the SAHRA platform in compliance with latest German and International data protection laws.
- AOK Nordost
- data experts group GmbH
- Technology, Methods, and Infrastructure for Networked Medical Research e.V.
- Hasso Plattner Institute and AnalyzeGenomes.com
- Job Opportunity: Research Assistant (f/m) with focus on “Healthcare Data Analysis”
- SAP News: Die In-Memory-Technologie in der personalisierten Medizin
- Smart Analysis Health Research Access (SAHRA) cooperation project launched
- Join us for the 2016 CeBIT in Hanover, Germany on March 14, 2016
- Join us for the 2017 Telematics Conference in Potsdam, Germany on February 22, 2017
- 2015-2018 German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy in context of the program “Smart Data — Innovations in Data”