In the following, you can find selected research publications related to our activities applying in-memory technology for life sciences research areas.
- Freitas da Cruz, H., Horschig, S., Nusshag, C., Schapranow, M.-P.: Knowledge Distillation from Machine Learning Models for Prediction of Hemodialysis Outcomes. International Journal On Advances in Life Sciences. 11, 33-43 (2019).
- Slosarek, T., Kraus, M., Schapranow, M.-P., Boettinger, E.: Qualitative Comparison of Selected Indel Detection Methods for RNA-Seq Data. International Work-Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering. bll. 166-177. Springer (2019).
- Freitas da Cruz, H., Schneider, F., Schapranow, M.-P.: Prediction of Acute Kidney Injury in Cardiac Surgery Patients: Interpretation using Local Interpretable Model-agnostic Explanations. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering Systems and Technologies. bll. 380-387. , Prague, Czech Republic (2019).
- Konak, O., Freitas Da Cruz, H., Thiele, M., Golla, D., Schapranow, M.-P.: An Information and Communication Platform Supporting Analytics for Elderly Care. 5th International Conference on Information for Ageing Well, Communication Technologies e Health (2019).
- Freitas da Cruz, H., Pfahringer, B., Schneider, F., Meyer, A., Schapranow, M.-P.: External Validation of a “Black-Box” Clinical Predictive Model in Nephrology: Can Interpretability Methods Help Illuminate Performance Differences? Proceedings of 17th Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine. bll. 191-201 (2019).
- Freitas da Cruz, H., Horschig, S., Nusshag, C., Schapranow, M.-P.: Prediction of Patient Outcomes after Renal Replacement Therapy in Intensive Care. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Informatics and Assistive Technologies for Health-Care, Medical Support and Wellbeing (2018).
- Kraus, M., Hesse, G., Slosarek, T., Danner, M., Kesar, A., Bhushan, A., Schapranow, M.-P.: DEAME-Differential Expression Analysis Made Easy. Heterogeneous Data Management, Polystores, and Analytics for Healthcare. bl. 162--174. Springer (2018).
- Freitas da Cruz, H., Gebhardt, M., Becher, F., Schapranow, M.-P.: Interactive Data Exploration Supporting Elderly Care Planning. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine (2018).
- Schapranow, M.-P.: Die digitale Transformation mitgestalten — Der Datenspendeausweis: Souveräner Umgang mit persönlichen Gesundheitsdaten. Plattform Life Sciences. 38--39 (2017).
- Schapranow, M.-P., Brauer, J., Plattner, H.: The Data Donation Pass: Enabling Sovereign Control of Personal Healthcare Data. Proceedings of the World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing. CSCE (2017).
- World Health Summit: Hasso Plattner Institute Presents Instantaneous Genome Analysis “A new database technology from Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI) holds the promise of utilizing personalized medicine on a comprehensive scale. This technology is to be presented at the World Health Summit on October 24th in Berlin. Originally developed for corporate software and honored with the 2012 German Innovation prize, In-Memory Technology will also help in ... Read more...
- Oncolyzer on SAP TV (English Footage) Read more...
- Presentation of Oncolyzer to German Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel and Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff (German Video) We are honored to present our latest research results of the Oncolyzer project to German Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel and Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff at the SAP booth during Cebit 2012 in Hanover, Germany. A summary of the presentation can also be found in the SAP press room in German and in English. Read more...
- Prof. Dr. Hasso Plattner on How Oncolyzer Improves Cancer Treatment (English Video) Prof. Dr. Hasso Plattner stresses in his keynote talk at SAPPHIRE 2011 in Beijing the impact of big data analysis on the future medicine at the example of our Oncolyzer mobile app. Read more...