The slides of the “2015 Future Convention” are online available now.
We are happy to be invited to contribute to the 2015 Future Convention on Nov 23, 2015 in Frankfurt, Germany. We will share latest innovation in the field of precision medicine and drug response analysis using in-memory database technology in course of the Initiative Intelligent Networks sponsored by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
The aim of the Smart Analysis Health Research Access (SAHRA) cooperation project is to provide scientific analysis methods incorporating latest in-memory database technology for analysis of longitudinal health data. These methods support research and the development of innovative solutions and products by providing real-time analysis of longitudinal health data for the first time. Public and governmental institutes as well as small and mid-sized healthcare enterprises are the target audience of the project. Latest data protection and privacy measures are taken to protect any data on the SAHRA platform in compliance with latest German and International data protection laws.
- AOK Nordost
- data experts group GmbH
- Technology, Methods, and Infrastructure for Networked Medical Research e.V.
- Hasso Plattner Institute and AnalyzeGenomes.com
In the following, we assembled related content that might be of your particular interest.
- Join us for the 2017 Telematics Conference in Potsdam, Germany on February 22, 2017
- Join us for the 2016 CeBIT in Hanover, Germany on March 14, 2016
- Job Opportunity: Research Assistant (f/m) with focus on “Machine Learning for Oncology”
- Job Opportunity: Research Assistant (f/m) with focus on “Healthcare Data Analysis”
- SAP News: Die In-Memory-Technologie in der personalisierten Medizin
- Smart Analysis Health Research Access (SAHRA) cooperation project launched
- Schapranow, M.-P.: Die digitale Transformation mitgestalten — Der Datenspendeausweis: Souveräner Umgang mit persönlichen Gesundheitsdaten. Plattform Life Sciences. 38--39 (2017).
- Schapranow, M.-P., Brauer, J., Plattner, H.: The Data Donation Pass: Enabling Sovereign Control of Personal Healthcare Data. Proceedings of the World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing. CSCE (2017).
- Schapranow, M.-P.: Datenspendeausweis für Bürger: Ein Plädoyer für mündige Patienten, die die eigenen Gesundheitsdaten am besten verstehen. Management & Krankenhaus. (2016).
- Rueckert, L.: Real-time Exploration of Healthcare Data using In-Memory Database Technology, (2016).
- Postel, M.: Geographical Exploration of Key Performance Indicators for Elderly Care Planning, (2016).
- Horschig, F.: Prediction of Health Research Data using In-Memory Database Technology. (2016).
- Schapranow, M.-P., Uflacker, M., Sariyar, M., Semler, S., Fichte, J., Schielke, D., Ekinci, K., Zahn, T.: Towards An Integrated Health Research Process: A Cloud-based Approach. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Big Data. bl. 2813--2818. IEEE (2016).
- 2015-2018 German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy in context of the program “Smart Data — Innovations in Data”
Please feel free to get directly in touch with the experts. Use the following contact form, if you have any open questions you might to share with us.