The Analyze Genomes team at the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI) supports the research activities of the international research cooperation “EBOKON10” coordinated by the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research. The consortium members work on specific software tools build on latest in-memory technology to enable systematical tracking and tracing of infectious disease cases. It addresses concrete requirement of many countries by involving experts working in affected regions, e.g. affected by the latest Ebola outbreak.
Further details are available on the project webpage.
- Nigeria Field Epidemiology & Laboratory Training Program (NFELTP), Abuja, Nigeria
- Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine (BNITM), Hamburg, Germany
- Robert Koch Institute (RKI), Berlin, Germany
- Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH), Abuja, Nigeria
- German Center for Infection Research (DZIF), Braunschweig, Germany
- Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI), Potsdam, Germany
- SAP SE, Walldorf, Germany